lundi, juillet 09, 2007


First of all, I'd like to thank all the visitors that take a second to share their impressions in the "comments". Any feedback is appreciated and encourages me to update and improve this spot called blog.
Nuff said, one love to all of you bloggers!
Your comments regarding the Trainspotters' post made me wanna share a lil' more with you other than just radio shows and jazzy hip hop 12" reviews. So, here's a few words about my finds of the weekend.



As you might guess, I love spending time digging in the crates hoping to get my hand on some good indy hip hop. Last weekend was a pretty good one for digging. I've been to a local shop and I've copped a nice bunch of wax for a "reasonable" price (80€). Mostly mid to late 90's stuff, some 12"s I already knew, some doubles and some good surprises like "All night" by Da Lowly Ones (1997) and "Street theory 101" by Problem (1996). "All night" has a nice mellow & jazzy feel while "Street theory 101" bangs ya head with that rugged ruff new york street talk... 2 nice pieces of wax!
During this weekend, I've also taken time to record another video and the good thing is that the beat you can hear behind the scratches has been made by me. It's the very first time I take time to make a beat so I wanted to share that with you!

Skalp on the beat & cut!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

une bien belle impro, comme d'hab!

Kinderita

sam. juil. 14, 08:54:00 AM  
Blogger Brakkbacda said...

sacré session.......waouh

dim. juil. 15, 10:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Skalp aka goodlife......... strickly mk2 and mpc rockaaa

mar. juil. 24, 03:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonyme said...

Eh bien ses doigts s'agitent avec dextérité sur la galette !

dim. août 12, 07:14:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home