vendredi, juin 13, 2008




Last day when I was at the record shop, I was pleasantly surprised to see a new record with Raashan Ahmad on it.
He's one of my favorite mc. This guy is amazing on the mic and is a member of the great Crown City Rockers.

Moar & Raashan Ahmad "Seasons change" 12" [Trad vibe]

What we have here is a dope collabo between french producer Moar and Raashan Ahmad. The result is "Seasons change" declined in 2 versions.



I prefer the original edit since the remix (which is still quite nice) uses the same loop as Dj Tonk used for his track "Underground life" with Pismo.



As a bonus track you get the instrumental version for "Père et fils", a track that was on Moar's first 12".
This 12" is released by Trad vibe, the promising french label that recently put out the great instrumental album by The Audible Doctor.

And for those who like Raashan Ahmad, don't forget to check his new album, unfortunately cd only for the moment, "The push" ;)

http://www.myspace.com/raashanahmad
http://www.myspace.com/moarmusic

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonyme said...

yo thanks for the support !

real hip-hop never die,
peace > Moar

ven. juin 27, 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger MY VINYL WEIGHTS A TON said...

I've been on my way to put my fingers on this record to lately! Its fresh!

lun. juin 30, 07:11:00 PM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home